Join us for a magical artist showcase featuring artwork inspired by magic, sorcery, and wizardry! AND A SILENT ART AUCTION of selected artwork donated to support Bubble Pop Gallery’s third season happening next year! Happening today, First Friday, November 1st from 5pm – 9pm in the heart of downtown Bakersfield in the East Lobby of The Historic Fox Theater.
Featuring art by mostly local artists as well as LA, Alabama, and more new creatives that have never displayed before!
- Free admission to the group gallery showcase!
- Artwork for sale in our shop (goes live November 1st).
- AND A SILENT ART AUCTION
- Live Artist: Tim Munsey will be wood working in our front window an original creation!
- Live Artist: Caroline McArthur will be selling her hand drawn and painted greeting cards and original art (also local Independence High School art teacher).
- Sweet treats sold by local small business women, The Homegirls.
- And more!
Huge shout out Stefani Dias and The Bakersfield Californian for also including us in the First Friday article! Read more here to see what is happening!
Magic will be up at The Historic Fox Theater in the East Lobby for one night only, and then appear Temblor Brewing for the rest of the month!
Please subscribe to our blog for updates and email us at BubblePopGallery@gmail.com for submission guidelines and application forms for the future shows.