Come visit haunted spirits at this free gallery event and Indiegogo Launch Party at Bubble Pop Gallery’s downtown pop-up location. The Ghosts Art Show opens First Friday, October 4th in the heart of downtown Bakersfield in the East Lobby of The Historic Fox Theater.
Featuring artwork by artists from all over the world (Australia, New Zealand, Illinois, New York, Los Angeles, Bakersfield, and more) and local hidden gems, Bubble Pop Gallery is please to announce artwork inspired by ghouls and ghosts.
- Join us for our group gallery exhibit and Indiegogo Launch Party! Help support local art events and showcase artists near and far for all to see! (INDIEGOGO LAUNCHES LIVE NEXT WEEK!)
- Free admission to the group gallery showcase!
- Artwork for sale in our shop (goes live October 4th).
- Live Artist: Tim Munsey will be wood working in our front window an original creation to be given away to one lucky Indiegogo supporter!
- Live Artist: Nate Parrish will be set up hand drawing original illustrations.
- Live Artist: Caroline McArthur will be selling her hand drawn and painted greeting cards and original art (also local Independence High School art teacher).
- Sweet treats sold by local small business women, The Homegirls.
- And more!
Huge shout out Stefani Dias and The Bakersfield Californian for also including us in the local fall events article today! Read more here to see what else is creeping up!
Ghosts will be up at The Historic Fox Theater in the East Lobby for one night only, and then float its way over to Temblor Brewing for the rest of the month!